Wednesday 6 March 2013

The story of a dream...(Second part)



Before to show you some of my designs ideas I will go through another subject I think it should be done sooner.

As a real designer who is starting I believe I must create a promotional package (logo, business card, swing tag, leaflet...) to identify myself . I'm working at that right now! (drawing fast differents ideas, playing with colours, shapes,etc) but I didn't decide yet. Maybe, you can help me :-)!!

 I would like to introduce you some of my sketch ideas for my logo. They are just fast drawings that I still have to work in.

Here you have!!! I hope you like any of them!!!


 
      Ship view through the window & crab on the sand.



     Crab hanging & ship view through the ship window.



     Ship view through the window & crab on the sand.


These firsts three are unfinished (I have to colour them...) but I think you can get a big idea how they will be. I was thinking ahout using one of them for my blog head and one or several of the followings ones for my business card.

Today, I was talking with Linda, one of my best colleges, and she suggested me to use the same one (in case I prefer one of the firsts three) for my business card. So, I´m thinking about that....You will see soon!!

                                                             Ideas for business cards.

 I would be more than happy to hearing from anyone who wants to make any suggestion about them.


Now, you have already seen some of my logo´s ideas, I´m going to explain you why about these drawings and where are they coming from. I think that will help you knowing me a bit more and get a better understanding about what you will find in my later designs.

The first idea that came up to my mind was "the sea." (The colours of the water, the sand, ships, sea animals...). I think that maybe was because I grew up in a city with sea and that mades a specific style of life which turns around it!

I´m going to try to explain myself. That means, since you are a child you get use to know and love all of that!! You learn and realize about how different colours the sea can be, how the sea smells, how is the waves sound, how the sea animals can join you at any time....And, it happens without you even know that is happening.



     Picture taken by my friend Milena in my home-town, Almería sea port.


After I analysed that, I felt I really want to continue on that way!! So, I decided I was going to use anything in relation with that idea. It was like that how the ship and the crab finished in my sketchs logos :-)

About why that handwriting and that ship, the reason is not other that I LOVE SIMPLE handmade things!!
And at that, children are the best!!!
 I also love the great eyes through which they see the world and their interpretation about it! hating to lost these feelings while we are getting older!

Nobody else as them to teach us (an adult) how;

"Be happy without any reason, be always busy with something and know demand with all their mights what they want".


 For that reason, I try to keep safe the child each of us got inside :-) !!


     Picture taken by my friend Milena in Cabo de Gata, Almería.

















1 comment:

  1. I love your photos ViviP, what a beautiful place! I love your logo designs too, especially the little happy crab :)
    ~Linda xx

    ReplyDelete