Monday 23 September 2013

They most important day, arrived!!


As the post title says, the most important moment of my holidays... ...., arrived!!

  "MY LOVELY  SISTER  WEDDIND"  It was awesome!!

 I have to say that I really loved sharing with her all the previous moments to the probably, the most important day of her life. I enjoyed each second of her enthusiasm and also I enjoyed each second of her nerves :-P but still I felt so happy for being there :-D.

These days passed so fast!!! Just organizing; going here and there, trying different hair styles, trying the dress.......the list never finished!! It was a busy time but probably necessary too.
It´s  amazing the huge amount of things you have to prepare and do and how fast the moment, day pass.

I think if that day have to come to my life....(I don´t really think it will) I would never do at that way. So much worries!!! Will people like that food? will be enough? will be that person happy to sit next to that other?......the questions never finish!

Fortunately, everything was wonderful and magic! 


               The lovely cake dolls. They were done by a friend!

                                                                 Just look at their faces!!

 

Daddy taking her to the church
                                        Mam, her and me

                                                            Cute one ;-)

          CONGRATULATION!!! And all the best wishes for that new family!!!

             I hope they start working to bring me a nephew soon :-P



1 comment:

  1. wonderful Victoria! Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing this part of your family life - and I hope you get to be Aunty soon :)

    ReplyDelete